Votorola And AG MFT

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Fri Jan 24 07:27:59 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

As you suggested, I move to you mailing list for further discussion about
Votorola.

There are two things where you maybe can help me to better understand how
Votorola works and how we could cooperate, if at all.

(1) I have read the Votorola story at
<http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.html>, but was not able to
understand it. So my first question is, if you could provide me with an
abstract that reduces the story to its essence? Maybe that's more easy for
me to understand?

(2) The AG MFT model (big picture), qKonsens and the d!sco network is not
yet carved in stone! And of course is never meant to be. It should and need
to evolve over time. We are open to adapt to existing projects and systems.
No need from your side to change your strategy or system yet. But to help us
to better understand how Votorola works *under the hood*, I would like to
ask wether you could point me to some documentation of the structures used
by Votorola to model *macro voting*.

Thank you in advance for all your patience!

Cheers
marc