Another contest: Apps for Working Government

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue May 14 06:06:42 EDT 2013

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax said:
> I'm available to consult. Writing apps is not my bag. If I put
> substantial work into something that produces some cash, the workman
> is worthy of the meat. But someone who is writing apps is likely
> doing most of the work. I'm not in a position to lead this project.

Whoever shepherds the winning of the first award would be leading the
project onto new ground.  We sometimes get kudos, but we haven't won a
proper award yet.  Then there's the second award, and the third ...
the untapped potential is large.  We just need someone to tap it.

Myself, I need to learn to code faster.  Trials are held up for lack
of pipes (impersonal proxies with zero-weight votes).  Maybe 10 days.