Minders and pipes

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed May 15 01:21:19 EDT 2013

A minder facility is now coded: http://zelea.com/w/Property:Minder
For example, I'm the minder of this pipe: [1]
http://zelea.com/w/User:Pipe%2B1138-ZeleaCom
That means I control the vote of user Pipe+1138-ZeleaCom, and I
receive any emails sent to pipe+1138 at zelea.com.

  (hit refresh if any of the pages look funny)

This is not a complete pipe facility yet.  We still need to code the
zero-weight vote.  As you can see here, it's still the usual 1-weight:
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/Votespace?p=Sys!p!sandbox&u=Pipe%2B1138-ZeleaCom
We also need to code difference commutation for container pipes [2].

Pipes are the hollow circles and squares in our practice diagrams:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.html
They appear to be crucial to all practices except assembly elections.
So we need a full pipe facility in order to commence practice trials.

The original idea for pipes is Thomas's, as credited here:
http://zelea.com/w/Category:Pipe#cite_note-0

Please report any bugs you see,

 [1] If you don't see the assignment, click on the fact link at
     bottom.
 [2] Formerly called "component pipes".
     http://mail.zelea.com/list/votorola/2013-April/001676.html