Another contest: Apps for Working Government

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun May 12 18:20:51 EDT 2013

Thanks Eric and Abd,

Votorola doesn't currently have anyone to do the work of applying for
awards.  So I spoke with Christian and we decided to offer the prize
money as a commission.  http://appsforworkinggov.challengepost.com/

Maybe later we could agree on a general rule to cover all funding.
Something like this:

   * Deduct from the paid money of the award US $5000, or the full
     amount (whichever is less).  This becomes the commission.
   * The commission is paid to the person who earlier proposed the
     application to Votorola and did the work of applying.
   * In the event of contention, priority goes to the first proposer.
   * Active contributors may vote specific exceptions to these rules.
     Any active contributor may call a vote for this purpose.

I guess Abd has priority in this case.  If he declines, then it's open
to anyone.  Do you want to apply, Abd?  The deadline is June 19.