[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

Pablo Segundo Garcia pablo2garcia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:39:32 EDT 2013

Hello everyone (Pablo from Partido de Internet, Spain; and pirate too.
Living in Köln now.)

I wonder how is the development of "meinungsfindungstools" right now.
Maybe some link? Is there a software/schematics comparison page in
some wiki or wikipedia?

And more specifically, is there software out there contemplating the
liberation of user data?

I am no programmer but understand the technologies (interested
electronics engineer).

I can say:

1. one approach I usually thought is having the software/plataform,
work always from the outside, being widgets to be inserted in normal
forums, or even links in emails. This will make it naturally to use
more "common" data forms and data meanings. And also it would be easy
that at some point the widget will send signals not only to the
"currently used tool" but also to some other, or a personal user data
box.

2. Reading you I came up with another idea. Build a
software/network/platform made of two type of components. One would
receive and keep all user data, and the other would use it but in
every new session it would have to re-upload, or refresh, the data
from the user data server. Like separating savings-banks from
investments-banks.

It would also be very nice for new programs to appear and hook up to
the network of already built user data. So innovation would thrive.

Another question. What semantic structures are people using for this
debate/decision/political-expression tools? Is there much new to be
"developed"? are there clearly discussed different approaches?

Cheers!

Pablo

email: pablo2garcia at gmail.com
skype: pablo2all ; twitter: @pablo2garcia

----
(mi nuevo proyecto!!)

"PLAN CYBORG"   -  en RADIO POLITEIA
reuniones&radio sobre herramientas digitales político-sociales

Quieres asistir? difundir, ayudar, documentar? pasarme contactos?
estamos empezando!! (feb 2013)
Info&edit: http://titanpad.com/ovKJvX2M5p (propón y edita los Temas)
http://facebook.com/groups/PlanCyborg - @PlanCyborg

--
La wikipedia del 15m esta despegando! Nos vendrá bien una
documentación común!!!!!

Noticias seleccionadas por la gente: http://meneame.net

Un partido político interesante: http://patidodeinternet.es promueve
la http://democracialiquida.es