[MG] Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

Paul Nollen paul.nollen at skynet.be
Sun Mar 10 11:47:25 EDT 2013

Hi Michel,

Well, not completely I think. There is no reason why people would not
organise in parties around some kind of "party program" and try to get
people elected. But parties respond always, as any organistion, to the iron
law of oligarchy and therefore it is necesssary to keep the ultimate
decisive power in the hands of the people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy

Paul