[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Sun Mar 10 13:44:45 EDT 2013

Hi Micheal,

You asked:
> You predict that AG Meinungsfindungstool can commit to complete user
> freedom (1) without being stopped by internal party resistance.  I'm
> less certain.  I know that if you do move toward (1), then the party
> will immediately start falling apart as such.  Citizens will start
> taking its place, and it'll be a painful transition for the party.
>
> Let's see what Marc says.

What should I say? I have currently no crystal ball around to predict the
future. The only thing I know about the future is that it never comes like I
thought.

But mainly the process of changing democracy will take up to three
generations of man. Today our society is not prepared to take over the
power. So that's nothing I want to take care about right now...

Cheers
marc