[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] (SMVcon) Developers cooperating withAG Meinungsfindungstool

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Fri Mar 8 13:20:09 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

Now I am confused!

A) One of the main paradigms of the Pirate Party is: "If we have reached our
goals, then there is no need for the Pirate Party anymore!"
Therefore, no - there will be not much resistance on the way towards (1),
because the Pirate Party is more like a movement than a party. And if not, I
will quit my membership.

B) Why do you do not want to merge Outcast and CDS?

I am still towards (1) and I don't see any reason not to be. But I guess we
have some basic misunderstanding here.

So let's condense the goal:

a) Let the users freely choose their favorite tooling,
b) while the whole discourse is covered and
c) without any loss of data.

What is the point now?

Cheers
marc