[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] (SMVcon) Developers cooperating withAG Meinungsfindungstool

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Wed Mar 6 09:00:49 EST 2013

Hi Alex,

You wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM, marc <marc at merkstduwas.de> wrote:
>> The PCT don't want to encourage one special implementation.
>> Instead we want to enable all participating implementations to
>> collaborate.
>> Indeed this needs an agreement on a common understanding of "something".
>>
>> I would like to refer to this little "something" as the Common Discussion
>> Standard (CDS). We want to describe the CDS with the help of an Ontologie
>> picture the "data" part and a Web API to cover the possible "workflows".
>>
>> Finally the CDS is what enables plug-ins to plug into each other.

> [alex]
> Sounds great.
> It would also be cool to have a very detailed prototype as a proof of
> concept
> implementation.
> A tool that people could actually use and other programmers could look at
> the
> source in order to understand how to implement the CDS
>[/alex]

That's exactly what the Prototype Core Team is working on right now: we are
preparing the development of a CDS Reference Implementation!

Of course this is at the very beginning and will evolve over time as the CDS
needs to be specified in order to be implemented ;o)

We progress on this with an iterative process. Once we have documented our
first assumptions, it might be easier to understand what I am talking about.

Cheers
marc