DemocracyLab/ODDI lounge, market and giftshop

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Mar 31 16:01:29 EDT 2013

For the record:

On Thursday, Mark Frischmuth explained to me the concept of the
designer's lounge, market and giftshop that's proposed here:
http://democracylab.org/participate/oddi/

The design of the lounge isn't fully described there, but I understand
from Mark that it functions as a catalogue of services.  I told him I
thought it sounded useful and that I'd probably enter Votorola in the
catalogue (on-board it in the lounge, as Mark says) when it's ready.
On the strength of that, I gave Mark permission to use our logo.

We have no committments either way, at this point.  If anyone has
concerns, please let me know,