A New Party Dedicated to Implementing Public Voting

Rhett Pepe hardware314 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:55:04 EDT 2013

In general, I have to compete with the Democrats and Republicans. They are
well organized and have lots of money and people. I have one person and an
idea.

At first I'm just running for city council Flagstaff 2014, so, near term, I
have to beat my competitors there.

I don't know of any other party that is doing what I'm attempting.

I have to organize both a party and a technology on donated money, so that
is a huge obstacle.

On the plus side, the people I tell about this are nearly all highly
supportive and say they would vote for it as they are tired of politics as
usual.

Does that answer your question?

Rhett