A New Party Dedicated to Implementing Public Voting

Rhett Pepe hardware314 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:10:10 EDT 2013

I am thinking of a staged implementation.

In 2014, I'm running for Flagstaff city council under this platform. If
elected, I'll have 4 years paid to build the party and software.

At first I'm planning to open one forum per major city policy decision and
have people vote on that one choice, also to provide voters with factual
and as non biased as possible information.

After that, and hopefully with the growth of the party, we'll put up
general policy position choices people can take before hand to guide even
minor decisions.

After that, implementing something more organic like you are designing for
more complicated group decision making like constructing a large budget or
proposing new laws.

I'd like to run candidates for every legislative office in the US. I think
after voters get a feel for this, provided they have a good experience with
both the party and the software, they will not go back. If I can get enough
support and I live to 83, I'll be building this out for the next 40 years.

Best,

Rhett