A New Party Dedicated to Implementing Public Voting

Rhett Pepe hardware314 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:47:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm the founder of UVoteParty.org. This is a new political party attempting
to practically infiltrate Representative Democracy with Direct Democracy.
If I get some money together to pay you, would you consider helping to get
a verifiable and secure voting system together on UVoteParty.org?

Depending on the reaction I get, I'll likely run for city council next year
under this platform.

I'm thinking of integrating HeliosVoting code with Joomla forums and some
method of voter verification to start.

What you are doing seems much more involved, but I thought I'd ask if you
might be interested.

Best,

Rhett