Public autonomy the Votorola way

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Jan 8 00:07:53 EST 2013

This is a summary for G/p/c item #3: http://zelea.com/w/G/p/c

  To attain public autonomy the Votorola way: (1) pose an issue in a
  form that is potentially actionable; (2) grow an extensive
  discussion using transitive formal agreement and resource pledges as
  a supporting structure; and (3) resolve the issue by redeeming the
  pledges in a combination of collective, administrative and/or
  electoral action.

What do you think?  Is that a good summary?  We're the only project
that uses actionable resource pledges (including formal agreement) as
a structural support to grow the discussion.

The summary itself is boring.  Here's how I propose to flesh it out:

  a) Rough out the details in procedural form ("do this, do that")

  b) Walk through it once with a real issue, but only as a dry run in
     Sys/p/sandbox.

  c) Use the results to provide concrete examples and graphical images
     for each procedure.  We need to show how it looks when it's done
     correctly.

 d) Paste it into the home page.

So it's "do this, do that" with clear pictures of 'this' and 'that'.
It has to be convincing ofc, or people aren't going to participate.
Should we use "world peace" as the example issue?