[MG] Knight News Challenge: Pioneering the practice of public autonomy

Mark Frischmuth mark at democracylab.org
Wed Feb 27 11:04:31 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

Good luck with the project.  I'd challenge you to be more clear in your
language and to focus on the desired outcomes to be achieved.  From reading
the proposal, it's unclear to me exactly how this project would improve the
way government and citizens interact, and what is meant by "public
autonomy".  I think that for this to be successful those items should jump
off the page to the average reader.

Cheers,
Mark