DemocracyLab Project Portfolio Onboarding Survey (votorola at zelea.com)

Mark Frischmuth mark at democracylab.org
Wed Apr 3 16:07:32 EDT 2013

Hi Mike and team,

Thanks for your comments.  I agree that we'll want more description for
each of the questions.  This was an initial outline, which will later get
turned into something more user friendly.  I also agree about creating ways
for the survey to change over time, though I think some thought has to be
given to keeping the length manageable.  I'm not sure how to do this yet,
perhaps creating a way to add additional questions that gets submitted to a
moderator for approval or to the group of current projects for discussion.
I'm open to ideas concerning how to balance these competing objectives.

I'm curious in particular what the team thought of the content of the
"Dialogue and Deliberation" section.  Mike explained to me that this is the
primary focus of Votorola, and I'm wondering if you feel the questions
asked provide adequate means to express Votorola's functions and
capabilities?  If not, what could be added to make that easier (without
asking questions that would be relevant only to Votorola)?

Cheers,
Mark