[BUG] Difference bridge does not patch

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Tue Oct 23 18:42:40 EDT 2012

Hey Mike,

> The patch command is built up here:
> http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/file/796d661dea6c/votorola/s/wic/diff/
> WP_D.java#l1098
>
> The command itself is spit to the tomcat log.  You should see the file
> names there.  Try re-executing the command manually, see what's wrong.

Ok, I have patched WP_D to report the stderr result of the patch command in
the exception. I have then found out that the patch command is run in the
wrong directory and have set it explicitly to the parent directory of the
patch file. The temporary directory of tomcat containing the position files is
/tmp/tomcat6-tomcat6-tmp. What is it for you?

conseo