Talk track filtering

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Oct 21 22:47:11 EDT 2012

I said:
> ... The info you need might also be fetched on the fly from the
> wiki, or maybe even DiffCache (?) for speed.  I forget how DiffWAP
> does it, but it's probably worth a look:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/s/wap/DiffWAP.html

Sorry, that's no help.  It's on my mind that author names might in
future, as a speed OPT, be written into the DiffCache backing files.
It hasn't found its way into the code yet.  But if you're ever looking
at storing names in the DB, and you judge it better to use the cache
instead (not as fast, but saves space), then I could code it up.