Difference lighting and cross-linking on the bridge

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 07:05:58 EDT 2012

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 0:37, Michael Allan wrote:
> Thomas von der Elbe said:
>> ... What I find a bit confusing, that if I change the anchor in the
>> bridge back and forth, it still remembers the selected voters for
>> each anchor.  I think, once you changed the anchor, you also don't
>> care about the previosly selected voter anymore. So maybe it is
>> better to reset the selected back to the anchor?
> I didn't follow.  Can you post a step by step?

Ok, I go here: http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=5949&b=5340&s

and select test-a in the vote-track, i.e. neither one of the two from
the diff. Now I change the anchor (on the diff-page top left) to
Mike-zeleaCom and do whatever I want now. But once I change the anchor
back to Frank, test-a is still selected. This I find confusing. The same
applies for the other anchor, back and forth the same ... it remembers
the previous (and by now unimportant) selection.

> I added a slight delay to lighting changes in the diff scene too, to
> make them smoother.  Not sure yet it's an improvement.

I like it!

Thomas