Difference lighting and cross-linking on the bridge

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Oct 13 03:39:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

yes, much better! Especially, that the colour of the arrow of the
selected voter in the vote-track and his name and buttons above are
permenantly the same now.

Also, the pin in the anchor voter ... makes things clearer.
What I find a bit confusing, that if I change the anchor in the bridge
back and forth, it still remembers the selected voters for each anchor.
I think, once you changed the anchor, you also don't care about the
previosly selected voter anymore. So maybe it is better to reset the
selected back to the anchor?

Good: once you hover in the track over one of the two diff-authors, the
highlighting comes back and goes away after you hovered over. But e.g.
here (http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?s&a=5109&b=4857) it does not seem to
work and the colour is also seen when I hover over the other voters.

Also here, if consensus89 is selected, why do his voters not light up in
colours when hovered over?

But anyways, it is much clearer already! :-)

Thomas