(BUG) Exploding and collapsing voter board

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Nov 29 23:38:34 EST 2012

I think this is fixed (for real).  The layout should be stable now.
Thomas, can you confirm?  (sse Shift-Ctrl-del to clear your cache)

The fault wasn't only on Metagov, but all places we've staged.  The
fix was to put the style sheets in front of the scripts:
http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/metagov/rev/d5668bc73806
http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/rev/d736ee2de3c4
Maybe I couldn't see it on my workstation because it has a bunch of
CPUs, so Firefox compiled the styles in parallel with the scripts. (?)

Mike