(BUG) Exploding and collapsing voter board

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 06:22:24 EST 2012

Ok, the explosion still happens, even though my computer has 2.2 GHz and
is not at its limits at all opening that page. But the picutre comes
back into shape shortly after and the vote-track and everything is fine
then. Also the explosion does not settle after navigating around. Hm, I
don't know, if it's worth fixing.

Btw, why is my latest post (diff) in the home-page-thread not shown in
the talk-track. Wasn't metagov not being harvested too?

Thomas