Date/Time

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Nov 12 05:50:35 EST 2012

Hi Thomas,

It's now both a friendly date for users and a link for admins:
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/Votespace?p=G!p!sandbox&u=Test-g-ZeleaCom

Similar on rank page (bottom right):
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/Rank?14&p=G!p!sandbox&u=Test-g-ZeleaCom

The date format is set here:
http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/lo/f/A/tr/a.OutputStore.setNominalDate/en
That format code is 'F', as defined in Date/Time Conversions:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/Formatter.html

German text for votespace (Die Ergebnisse...) may need correction:
http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/lo/f/W/vu/de#s.wic.count.WP_Votespace

For admins, server page now links to local results.  So when Conseo
pulls my latest code, his server will have correct links:
http://v.polyc0l0r.net:8080/v/w/

And all those '*' qualifiers will be gone, like here:
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/

Mike