Mini-beta and redesign of Crossforum Theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Feb 28 01:35:12 EST 2012

A minor progress update.  The first of four usability items (common
stage and link track) is coded for the bridge.  The visible part is
the link track, here shown live and mockup:

  http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=5270&b=5284   (hit refresh)

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/s/gwt/stage/_/mock/diff-1.xht

Two things remain to be done: 1) mini votespace controls, and 2) auto
activation of footings on linking from bridge to draft - so this:
http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/G/p/rovn#5270-5284
rather than this: http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/G/p/rovn
Otherwise the bridge is fully "on stage".  Please let me know if you
see any bugs in it.

Next I'll put the other pages on stage: theatre scenes, pollwiki and
voting pages.  Again, the top view of the stage design is here:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/s/gwt/stage/StageV.html