Propose scientific method

russell perera russell1q2w3e at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 13:59:29 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

First i greatly appreciate your effort to develop software for direct democracy. I have got your e mail from meta government. Since i am living in Canada, i thought to contact you about my opinion on direct democracy with scientific method. I hope you already  read my e mail which i posted on meta government.
Please let me know your opinion on this regard. Is there any possibility to add scientific method software to direct democracy software?
Unfortunately, I am not a software engineer. So i am unable to contribute to development of direct democracy software.
If you have time please reply me.

Best regard !

Russel
1-613 709 0741