Mini-beta development plan

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 06:02:58 EST 2012

Hey Mike,

concerning the tracks: this is quite a new approach, isn't it? It covers
many things, which the theatre would cover too: navigation between
different polls, filtering them (even though sorting by activity is the
only and probably one of the more unimportant criteria for an average
user), discussion feed.

Now it adds a lot of complexity to the diff-bridge, the postion-pages
etc. At first look the mass of symbols looked really confusing to me.
Also a bit like, if something was broken with my browser-graphics. Is it
really worth it? I mean, why would you want to navigate to another poll
from the diff-bridge or the vote-space? Wouldn't a button to get there
be enough here?

I understand that the discussion feedattracts attention on these pages
to go deeper into the system. Hm ... Maybe the symbols for the
discussion-feed could be little speech-bubbles again? Maybe coloured for
voter, candidate etc. and with the initials of the author in it?

I definatly like the mini-votespace controls in the bridge! I hope they
going to become like this on position-pages too!?

Thomas