Mini-beta rollout and problems

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Aug 28 09:47:50 EDT 2012

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 4:42, Michael Allan wrote:
> Apparently we need a navigation track that cuts across pollspace.
> [...]  What would a good design look like?

An easy way (maybe not the best) would be just to write in the empty
space: " --- Select a specific poll ---"

I picture the main entry point into the software through specific polls
anyway, i.e. specific position pages or differences, don't you too?

> The problem with leg 3 is bigger and harder to pin down.  We know that
> the overall technology will eventually engage with the real world, but
> we don't know where, when or precisely how the leading opportunities
> are likely to present themselves.  We have little control over this.
> How should we deal with it?

I personally want to start to use it as soon as the mini-beta is ready.
What I personally have a lot of interest in is our longer-term future.
So I'd like to start a poll about that: What do we as mankind want our
future on this planet to be like? For me this is one of the most
exciting questions. And I also see this as a consciousness-experiment:
Are we as mankind conscious of ourselves as one entity? Are we as
mankind able to speak with one voice? What will our first words be? And
if we are able to speak as one, we will also be able to act as one. I
would even bet, that our first words will be about our first action.

Thomas