Difference lighting and cross-linking on the bridge

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Aug 23 07:28:03 EDT 2012

A quick update.  We have a couple new features on the bridge:

  http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=5339&b=5340&s

  (hit refresh)

The first is difference lighting.  The vote track (top) now spotlights
both authors of the difference, much like in the draft pages.  So you
can see how the authors relate to each other in local votespace,
whether as voter and candidate, or co-voters, or what not.

The second new feature is cross-linking of differences.  Slide the
mouse along the vote track and it spotlights all of the differences in
local votespace (again, much like in drafts).  Click on one and the
bridge link is enabled (top left).  So now you can navigate directly
from difference to difference.

Please report any bugs or other problems you see.  We're currently
testing on Firefox and Chrome.