[MG] Roadmap for my involvement

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Sun Sep 11 10:10:44 EDT 2011

Michael and conseo: I requested you cross-post this because I am still
hopeful that others on the metagov list will be interested in helping
you out. The problem is that Votorola is still pretty developer-
oriented and I am not sure that the average person approaching it can
find a way to offer you assistance (in terms of users or reaching
out). Is there a way that can be done, and if so, could you detail it?
Or do we need Thomas for that. :)