pollwiki

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Wed Oct 12 15:31:51 EDT 2011

Thomas von der Elbe wrote:
> Hello,

Hey T,

> does anyone know, if it is easily possible to run a part of a mediawiki
> under a different url? So a certain organization could have its own
> space there, reachable under their url-name?
I have posted to #votorola about this already. http://tomthe.rocketcat.info/
(1) is (sub)domain which points to Mike's IP. He might be able to configure
Apache so that it automatically resolves to a subpath of the Wiki. But as he
said, I am curious how far that will work out.

(1) afraid.org is pretty good dyndns service with wildcard support. The other
ones have turned to profits badly, so if you like to define a different
(sub)domain name for you, feel free to set it up. Recordtype A, IP of Mike is:
206.248.142.179