replying to the list

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Oct 8 22:32:44 EDT 2011

PS - I looked at the Metagov list.  I see it adds a "Reply-To" header
pointing back to the list.  I guess that's why Thomas could just use
the Reply control there.  But apparently it's a non-standard setting,
and may cause problems for other subscribers.
http://www.gnu.org/s/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html