[MG] InterMix

Roger Eaton rogerweaton at gmail.com
Sun May 22 10:43:15 EDT 2011

Thank you for the encouraging words, Thomas.

If I understand correctly, "large-scale collaborative drafting" means the
cooperation of very large numbers of people to create a single document.
The role of InterMix would be to help forge communities that want to
participate in the large-scale collaborative drafting of particular
documents.

One of those communities would be those who are interested to build the
software for such collaborative drafting.  Within this group I expect there
are multiple visions.  InterMix works at the vision level.  It is not magic,
so certainly there may be unbridgable divides within even this very
technically minded group, but if there is a win-win idea around which a
consensus can be built, InterMix is the tool to ferret out that idea, and
the more people in the input, the better the output.

So there might be a use for InterMix by metagov on that basis.  I am so
sorry it is not ready now, when you are looking for forum software that is
also an email list and which can handle multiple groups.

atb,

Roger Eaton
USA 415 933 0153