[MG] Setting up a prize for completing parts of the technology

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue May 3 01:51:13 EDT 2011

I put fifty in the kitty so it's not completely empty. :-)
http://u.zelea.com/w/G/p/prz

See the note at bottom.  If pledges can flow into consensus along with
votes - and maybe even into the decision clockwork at center - then
why not visualize them in votespace?  I don't forsee any technical or
(at first blush) social problems with that.  Does anyone else?