[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon May 2 06:18:47 EDT 2011

On Sun, 01 May 2011 16:47, Alexander Praetorius wrote:

> The SVG's with the pizza slices are more for the "chicken
> perspective"... if you want to explore the tree by navigating through
> several branches.
>
> There is no meaning in the orientation of a "pizza".

I got that. Thats why I'm saying: if there was a meaning to it, it would
serve as additional orientation for the users.

> There has to be a different view for the "eagles perspective",
> ...maybe some kind of "circular tree map" ?

Ok, I wasnt aware, that you have to different types of maps in mind. Is
that right? How would the eagle-map and the chicken-map be connected?
Would they just stand side by side or would one morphe into the other
and vice versa?

BTW, your email-text behaves really strange, when I try to quote it
here. Sometimes many lines of cryptical symbols appear, when I try to
delete part of your text.

Thomas