[MG] Navigation among drafts

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Mar 30 05:24:43 EDT 2011

Here it is, Thomas.  Seeing the forest for the trees:
http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:ThomasvonderElbe/draft_homepage
And here's a poll with some trees: http://u.zelea.com/w/De/p/BGE

Given the effort to code this, I'm not happy with how it turned out.
It's jarring to go from a draft page in one wiki to a poll page in
another.  The controls don't hold steady enough to cushion the shock,
either, so it leaves one feeling completely disoriented.

Maybe after we code a fix for the entry problem (the 'My' button and
all) we can revisit this, and either fix it or scrap it.