[MG] Navigation among drafts

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Mar 27 19:29:13 EDT 2011

Thomas von der Elbe wrote:
> A possible bug: I as Conseos candidate dont show up here:
> http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Conseo/draft_rules

He doesn't have a candidate yet.  Vote for me, c!

> And you say, navigation is possible to every draft now. But not to
> another tree, right? There is no way from one end-canditate to
> another.

For that you need to visit the full votespace view.  If it's a
problem, then I could add a "forest floor" node to the footings:

          Vh. Vg. Vf.
  Ve. Vd. Vc. Vb. Va.

         [] (X)   Ca.   <- end-candidate, root of tree

                  ^^^   <- forest floor

Clicking on the forest floor takes you to the poll page in the
pollwiki.  The poll page would then have this:

      Cd. Cc. Cb. Ca.   <- end-candidates, roots of trees

         [] (X)   ^^^   <- forest floor

The forest floor icon (^^^) could then become our poll icon.  Our poll
icon is currently ??, which isn't very likeable.

What do you think?  It might take a day.