[MG] Clearing entry paths for new users - bridge footings in the wiki

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Mar 23 00:32:11 EDT 2011

I have a fully functional cut of the wiki tooling.  It's all there
except for the off switch.  Here's the two end-drafts in the home page
contest: http://metagovernment.org/w/index.php?title=User:Conseo/draft
http://metagovernment.org/wiki/Main_Page/2010-redesign-8

  (hit refresh)

Here's the test draft in the pollwiki, with its 10 voters:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Test-bg-ZeleaCom/G/p/sandbox

It's not so beautiful as I had hoped (kinda clunky).  But technically,
this should be enough to solve the entry problem that Ed pointed to:
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2011-February/003588.html

Please let me know if you see any bugs, or ways to improve it.