[MG] Difference feed setup

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Mar 4 18:33:37 EST 2011

This is ready to pull, C:
http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/rev/9ad03d569a26

  $ vodeliver --help
  Usage: cat MESSAGE-FILE | vodeliver [maildir:/INBOX-PATH | INBOX-URL]
    or   cat MESSAGE-FILE | vodeliver # to voface-mail inbox
  Deliver an email test message to an inbox.  See also your:
  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/a/mail/VOFaceMail.html#inboxStoreURLName()

For example, to drop a test message into my /home/vdev/Maildir/new/:

  $ vodeliver maildir:/home/vdev/Maildir < test-message.txt

That should work for you.  If not, there's always mbox to fall back
on.  Or maybe GNU JavaMail, which has both maildir and mbox support
built in.