[MG] Cascading agreement, money, communities and other resources in votespace

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Sun Jun 5 17:11:40 EDT 2011

I'm trying to catch up on my backlog of reading, and the below looks
both fascinating and baffling. I'm trying, but I've lost the thread of
what's going on here. Could one of you try to bring this down to earth
a little and explain where you are? I'd be happy to work on some
documentation (or at least description) as a learning exercise, but
I'm not able to do that from posts like the below.

On a separate note, some of the crossforum has been crashing Safari
for me for a while. For example:
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DV&s=G!p!prz
Any further info I can provide to help debug? This is Safari 5.0.5,
and it crashes with:
Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000008
Crashed Thread:  0

It seems to do fine on Firefox.