[MG] From Armando - bettermeans.com

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Jun 3 08:11:06 EDT 2011

Hi, Conseo pointed me to this a while back. It isnt open source, so
collaboration seems not possible, but they have a few good ideas
integrated. Especially the resource-aspect, i.e. how many resources do
the people have who voted for a solution to actually achieve it. The
same could relativly easy be attached to Crossforums Vote-space hopefully.

Thomas