Home page + Metagov messages in the list archive

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Jul 9 11:41:23 EDT 2011

I took the liberty of trimming the home page to its bare essentials:

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.xht

There is a little used poll on this issue as well:
http://zelea.com/w/G/p/vohall

I also copied a large number of Votorola-related threads from the
Metagov list to our own.  The copied threads may be distinguish in the
list archive by the "[MG]" prefix on the subject line, as well as a
source acknowledgement that I appended to the body of each message.
They comprise the bulk of messages posted in the last 6 months:
http://mail.zelea.com/list/votorola/

The two issues are related because the home page has a prominent link
to the list archive.