[MG] Tunisia and activism in general

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Jan 24 10:17:19 EST 2011

Hi everybody,

(I haven't been active for a while, because I changed my pc from Windows
XP to Linux/Ubuntu. What an adventure! Right now I feel, it was very
much worth the effort. But in between I had some really doubtful
moments! LOL ...)

Wow, so much happend on the list in the meantime.

Welcome Alex, good to see you here!

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 9:58, Alexander Praetorius wrote:

> So all that is needed is intuitive interfaces and good audiovisual
> explanations, so users might spread the word by themselves :)

I agree, that would be really really helpful!
And additionally I believe it also would be very helpful to demonstrate
the tools to new people, i.e. really use them together. Isn't it always
best to do both: Explain *and* show how something works?

For a start for the explanatory part of the crossforum theatre I drafted
a use case scenario in our wiki here:
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Crossforum

Since you have experiences with Power Point, ... would this be a good
way to start?

Best, Thomas