[MG] Geomap for crossforum theatre

Pietro Speroni di Fenizio metagovernment at pietrosperoni.it
Sat Jan 8 10:13:01 EST 2011

Wow, really cool.

We should have a system on Vilfredo where who asks a question can
define a position for it.

And who answers (or votes) a position for them.
Every time a person votes or writes a proposal the question position
should light up. (remember that at this time proposals or votes are
anonymous, we cannot give away the position of the voter).
And then when a question is moved on, all the position for the people
who have voted should be available and the geomap should decide what
to do with this information. Like you click on the question and the
other positions appear, maybe linked. Or when the question is moved on
the proposals all light up briefly. And so on.

Also it would be good if the system makes some sort of automatic video
(or just renders it somehow) for a certain time. For example.
What happened in the last 24 hours? And I see the video and find out.

Good work!

Pietro