[MG] Pollserver Federation - Crosstalk between voting systems

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 07:11:46 EST 2011

To write the use case for the theatre was so much fun, I couldn't resist
to expand it even more.
The points 1.-5. are generall for all voting tools. 6.-13. are specific
to Votorola I guess. We probably should have other use cases for other
tools too.

The link again:
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Crossforum

Thomas