[MG] Pollserver Federation - Crosstalk between voting systems

Owen Ambur Owen.Ambur at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 11:01:12 EST 2011

If the group would like to convert "wishes" like these into a performance
plan, I'll be happy to render it in StratML format.

As an interim step, a wiki page might be in order.  (We're looking for a
wiki vendor(s) who is willing and able to support the StratML standard.)

Owen

Goal ~ A dream with a deadline.
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/a_goal_is_a_dream_with_a_deadline/294635.htm