[MG] Visualization problems for crossforum theatre

Pietro Speroni di Fenizio metagovernment at pietrosperoni.it
Sat Jan 1 13:34:18 EST 2011

Hi Michael,
i personally would let people tag questions, and then use the tags to
map the position of the questions in an n dimensional space. Thus
defining the distance between questions. Then on the 2D image I would
use a projection of the n dimensional space using Khonnen map.

And then yes, I think the size of the dots should show the turnout.

I am sorry I might not be around in the next days.

Cheers,
Pietro

Dr. Pietro Speroni di Fenizio,
CISUC, Department of Informatics Engineering, University of Coimbra

Home Page: http://www.pietrosperoni.it
Mobile (Italy): +39 (345) 4542069

Home Address:
Pietro Speroni di Fenizio