Moving ahead: Was:Mapping Participation in Drupal

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Jan 23 19:30:29 EST 2011

Alex Rollin wrote:
> I am not of the impression that I am actually communicating with
> anyone but Thomas on this list anymore, and so I will be dropping out
> of the Votorola group.  I wish you the best of luck.

You'll remain in the metagov list I hope?  Most of our discussions
have moved over there, it seems.
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/

My mail server had some problems recently.  If I happened to drop any
of your posts, please let me know.  I'd hate to lose someone who
understands the concerns of the project as well as you do.  There's
only a handful of us.