[MG] Crossforum - Diff feed

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Jan 29 09:38:13 EST 2011

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:04, Michael Allan wrote:
> BTW - Conseo's feed is now visible, running test data:
> http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DG

Wow, thats beautiful! Very cool!

Now, I clicked on a particular diff, to learn more about it, and maybe
follow its link ... but it was quite hard to catch it  :-D

I quess its always like this, as soon as something works, people want
more. I think some control over the feed would be good. But how could
this be done? Like in a music/video player:
rewind-play-pause-fastforeward? Or maybe just pause the whole show, if
one event gets clicked and then go on from there again with a play-button?

Its getting more and more exciting!

Thomas