[MG] Crossforum feed server and system upgrades

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Jan 25 02:52:10 EST 2011

The feed server is going down for a rebuild.  My dev machine is now
feeding the theatre app.  If it doesn't work for you, try refreshing
the browser: http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/
(the geomap is still defaulting to Google, I'll fix that later)

Conseo, I put MailishUsername under revision control.  I did quite a
bit of work on it for MediaWiki 1.16.1 (probably duplicating a lot of
what you already did):

  http://havoc.zelea.com/var/db/repo/MailishUsername/
  http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/MailishUsername/  (later)

RegexFunctions needed patching to work under PHP 5.3 (very weird).
See here:

  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:RegexFunctions#Parameter_4_to_rreplace
  http://zelea.com/system/host/havoc/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mediawiki-c/

When I upgraded to Mercurial 1.7, I found a new graph view.  I thought
it was kind of neat:

  http://havoc.zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/graph/af2d6de49bb3
  http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/graph/af2d6de49bb3  (later)