[MG] Clearing entry paths for new users

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Wed Feb 23 05:01:57 EST 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 0:49, Michael Allan wrote:
> We finally have bridge footings in the wiki.

Ah beautiful! I like it!

> STILL TO DO
>
>   1. For a voter's draft, automatically highlight differences
>      vs. candidate.

A little indication would be good, which shows if the diffs vs. a
(which) voter or the candidate are highlighted. And a possiblilty to
switch between them or to switch off the highlights alltogether. Just my
2 cts.

> Expect bugs.  In particular, you may see differences that fail to
> highlight properly.  If you see any bugs at all, please post the
> problem URL.  I'll fix them.

This old diff doesnt show frag 1 and 4 in the position drafts:

http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?b=4048&a=4042&aR=2706&bR=2722

But the same fragments are shown in this new diff:

http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?b=4048&a=4044&aR=2721&bR=2727

Thomas